2.09.2012

Bachelorette Party Survival Kits

I'm headed off to a bachelorette party this weekend and I am so excited for some much needed R&R, oh and D (the D is for drinking).  Since I am all about the details I decided to put together a little Bachelorette Party Survival Kit for everyone who is coming.  I got the idea from the Project: 10K blog and just thought it was so cute I had to make my own!

It was easier than I thought gathering up all the little necessities and I had so much fun coming up with a cute label for them too.


I actually had the take out boxes left over from my own wedding and I decided to put them to good use again.

 One of the first things I decided to include was candy. Because of the name alone I went with Red Hots. 


After a long night of partying nothing is more welcome than a large glass of water and some meds.  I already had these small envelopes on hand, so I just added cute little labels and put them to good use too


The rest of the items are just basic things, no cute labels.  So here is the whole Survival Kit ready to go

Ooops, one thing I forgot to include in this photo is the emergency card I made for each girl.  I printed out business size cards with the name, address and phone number of the hotel we are staying at- you know, just in case someone has a little too much fun and gets separated from the pack. 

Lastly, I printed up this list to put in the kit explaining all of the contents

1. Gum- every girl loves fresh breath
2. Antibacterial Wipes- bar bathrooms are dirty places
3. Nail File- every girl has those kinds of nights, fix yours with this
4. Hair Ties- Puke in your hair is just a no-no
5. Blow Pop- something to suck on
6. Red Hots- to keep the weekend RED HOT
7. Band Aid- because hot shoes aren't always comfortable
8. Starburst- for that extra burst of energy when you need it most
9. Hangover Helper- because hangovers put a damper on a fun weekend
10. Lip Gloss- to keep those lips shiny and smooth


The bride-to-be hasn't seen them yet, but hopefully she loves them!

Alright, I'm off to start my ladies weekend early.  Have a good one everyone! 

24 comments:

Chic Coles said...

This is super cute. Have a great time.

Christina Marie Interiors said...

Super cute! I love goody bags and party favors!
Christina
WWW.christinamarieinteriors.com

Belle on Heels said...

So. Stinking. CUTE!!!!!

April of Smidge Of This said...

What a great idea - I may have to steal this for my sister's bachelorette weekend! What program do you use to make your printables?

Kim @ keller-creative said...

So cute! I am heading to a bachlorette party this weekend too! What a cute idea for the girls.

Kate L. said...

These are adorable! Have fun!!

CLP said...

Omg, I love this idea!! My bachelorette party is coming up next month and i'm totally going to make these for all my friends!

CLP said...

Also have a great time at the bach party you're going to this weekend!

Daily Cup of Couture said...

what a darling idea!! xx

lemondropdreams said...

I'm too old for the bachelorette parties anymore but damn...I wish I was on this one just to get the swag!!

pve design said...

What does a gal have to do to deserve one of these?Does 25 years of marriage count towards getting an emergency kit like this? These are too cute!

Have fun!
pve

STYLE'N said...

Love this. I am planning my sister's bachelorette with my sis in law and I might have to steal your idea (of course will give you complete credit! ) ABsolutely adorable.

JMW said...

What a great idea! You have put together a great gift box for each of the bridemaids. Well done!

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

brilliant idea!! Love the takeout little boxes

undomestic mama said...

SUCH a cute idea! I don't think I'll ever be someone's bridesmaid, but if I was, I'd steal this idea.

Jessica @ Lavender and Lilies said...

So cute! Hope you are doing well!

Anonymous said...

VERY cute idea!! LOVE~!

Anonymous said...

Did you use a special program to make the tags?? LOVE THIS!!

Cristen said...

i love the label on the box! how did you make it?

Cristen said...

i love the label on the box! how did you make it??

LindsB said...

Cristen, I just used PowerPoint to make the lables- its the most user friendly way I have found.

ShannonBurgess said...

I love this idea!!! But have no idea how to use power point to make the labels. Do you happen to have the the format that you made the stickers from? Or know a website that could make them for a reasonable price?

LindsB said...

Shannon, I JUST deleted everything from my computer (I had made them at work, naughty employee :) ) But I've seen a bunch of cute ones on Etsy- I'd start the search there first. Good luck!

Sylvia said...


My only tips is always to start off arranging early, we had lots of headaches running about at the last minute but it turned out fantastic, it’s truly worth planning in advance. We located a list of 99 scavenger hunt ideas and put them on the back of t-shirts, it was an excellent method to get every person involved! Located this web site that lets you customize your own tank tops, cups, post cards and tons of other fun stuff.
www.amazingbacheloretteparty.com/games